Thursday, August 23, 2007

To NY on Wednesday

Well, the black spot is off. Having to cut off the tissue of the black spot was quite gross, but The Lord was with me. We are going to NY Wednesday morning and flying back that same night. Dr. Rose and I will discuss what to do next regarding the top of her head and the next surgery date. I started school with Lina yesterday. She seems to be enjoying it, and so am I. I taught my last class at Shapes yesterday, and I'm happy to be into a schedule. Thanks to all that have called, offered to help, and commented on the blog. Your encouragement is appreciated more than words can relate.

3 comments:

Susan said...

To Laura and Lina-2 strong girls we all know
Who are showing us how to really go with the flo

Laura is Florence Nighengale but also a teacher
In fact, she'd also be a fine preacher

The "L squared" dyanamic duo impress everyone who's met them and influenced their life
And let's not forgot Rob-he's got a wonderful life

The Demarest family are truly a gift
They're a shining example of who God chooses to lift

Rob and Laura, Hannah and Mary, and now Lina and John
They're truly a group who have faith GOIN ON

I'm so proud to know them and call them my friends
Their passion for life knows no bounds or ends

LOVE YOU GUYS!
The Serra's

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Adam and I have been following your blog and I just wanted to let you know our prayers are with you. My love to you all
Nicole and Adam

The Palmers said...

Laura,

I hope the appt. went well on Wed. - we are anxious to hear. You are in our prayers and let Lina know Madison can't wait until they can get together!
Christina, Bud, Madison and Caitlin