Wednesday, August 1, 2007

John 15:11-12

Holding onto scripture! They have lowered Lina's vent in hopes of taking her off of it sometime today. She is resting quietly. Still holding my hand with a grip that some wide-recievers wish they had!(haha) Peggy, Eddie, Caitlin, and Kenny thank you for the incredible surprise. I am so thankful for all the prayers and I KNOW that Christ is here with us. We were on the cover of the largest Spanish newspaper today--they used the picture of me holding my Bible-on the cover!!! Thank you all for your comments, I look forward to reading them. Our nurse Jamie had been an absolute sweethart and gives me peace about leaving for a few minutes. All the doctors have been compassionate and kind.

2 comments:

Susan said...

My cable modem has been down so I haven't been able to check out the blog. I was so happy to see 2 posts and see that Lina is doing great and holding onto Mom's hand! Our God is an awesome God! Sean cried today during a song at VBS as he said the Holy spirit moved him. :) He is INDEED awesome and we're all praying for you guys.

LOVE YOU MAN!!!

Anonymous said...

You're awesome woman! Here's a cute picture of Lina that was picked up by a San Diego NBC affiliate

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/misandiegotv43news/13790753/detail.html#

Please give Lina a squeeze on the hand from us!