Tuesday, August 14, 2007

3 showers a day

Well, the top portion of the flap is looking awful! I think we will have to fly to New York sooner than October. It looks as though her skin is detaching - when they said it would crust over and fall off, I didn't expect it would look like this. Her back is healing well, so is her leg. She needs to take 3 showers a day, and then I apply ointments and bandages. She developed a low grade fever yesterday, so she is back on antibiotic. Again they say this is very normal. I don't like the way her head looks--She continues to be a trooper, full of life, joyful, and happy to be home. Please keep praying.

1 comment:

Susan said...

She is a real trooper. I can't even imagine. Can you take pictures of it and email them to the Doc in New York and see what he thinks? Hang in there. please let us know if you need anything. We'd be happy to do whatever. I know you have a lot of friends, but we want to help too.

XOXOXO