Thursday, October 15, 2009

And the hits just keep on coming...

So we all know that I love babies, but they put a crying baby in our room, and didn't seem to think that was a problem. I am so happy to say Dr. Rose agreed and okay'd us being discharged, so I am getting us ready to go to the hotel. Lina is doing great! Still very tired, not hungry yet but it will come. This has been a challenging trip, one thing after another, please pray that I will write a constructive letter. My friend Larry's daughter is going home, please pray that her recovery will be fast so that we can all watch her play next season.
Praise be to God for all things.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys get to go back to the hotel. We will keep praying for Lena. Love you both.

Hope

Susan said...

i am glad you are going to the hotel! I love babies too..but crying ones give me a headache..even my own darling cherub.

love you lots strong mama!

Anonymous said...

Hi this is Krisha G, you met my parents while i was getting surgery at the same time as your daughter. Is there a way we can contact each other? I would LOVE for Lena to meet my field hockey team; I told everybody about her and we all want her to come to one of our games depending on how long you will be in NY for.

Unknown said...

It does sound like a challenging trip, but in the end you will look back and laugh...maybe cry, but it will be over, and you both will be the better for it. Stay strong, and look ahead as always. Lots of love. xoxoxo Andrea

Anonymous said...

Lina & Lori!
We've been lifting you both up to God while you're there in NY. We pray for your family at home - I know they miss you.
Can't wait till we see you both again!
Bestest blessings,
Elaine & John :)

Tia Peggy said...

I haven't spoken to you in awhile, and I miss you a lot. But I am hopeful that not hearing from you means that you are getting much needed rest; and/or you are getting out with Lina a little bit. In the meantime, I will pray that all is well.

I know that there has been some challenges this visit - but you are strong and have proven to stand up to even far greater challenges. Hang in there!

You will be coming home soon! YEAH! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Luv ya,
Tia Peggy
xxxooo

Jeannine said...

I think of you guys often. Glad to read an update. Praying for you! Jeannine