Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer 2010

I sit here trying to update with 13 teenage girls at the diningroom table. I have an incredible smile on my face as I just love Hannah and her wonderful friends. This has been a fast summer, filled with great memories and accomplishments. We enjoyed another week in Orlando thanks to my mom and dad (they got us a time-share). We also went to La Nouba, again thanks mom and dad! It was an awesome show and all of us really enjoyed it. Lina had grown so much this summer. She is trying hard on her school work and has become so thoughtful. She sees things that need to be done around the house and just does them. She tries so hard to please me, we are really bonded and she is starting to "get" concepts that I never thought she would understand. Lina and John will be in the same 4th grade class. Mary is starting 7th grade and Hannah--her Senior year. Lina and I will be leaving for NY on Sept 12 for surgery on the 14th. We will be seeing a radialogist as the keloid on her neck is so thick that radiation is the only thing that will keep it from reforming. We will be in NY for about 14 days -God willing. If you read this blog, I am asking for prayer, now.

No comments: