Sunday, November 30, 2008

Going back to school

Wow, it has been a LONG two weeks. Lina got on a new antibiotic after we got home, but I did not send her to school the week after surgery. The thought of her getting another bug, just did
not sit well with me! Then, all the kids were off for Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful meal with my Mom, Dad, sister Lisa and her husband Ron. Today John was baptized as he asked Jesus into his heart over a year ago, and today Lina went forward telling our pastor she wanted to be baptized. She, too, is saved and I am so excited that she made the decision to be baptized.
God has big plans for this little girl and it is wonderful to watch her follow after him.

1 comment:

Tia Peggy said...

I am sorry that I missed John's baptism. You know I would have been there if I had known. But I will certainly attend Lina's if you'll let me know the date. I am so proud of both of them. It is amazing how quickly they have come to know God and accepted Jesus into their hearts after all they have been through. But then GOD IS AMAZING! Can't wait to see what God has in store for them.

Love,

Tia Peggy