Thursday, March 12, 2009

Truly Amazing

It has been such a long time since I've updated...Susan you put me to shame girl! Lina is doing amazing. She has recently made it into book club, continues to make 100% on spelling tests, and understands the current math chapter. Most importantly she is developing into a loving, kind, and helpful young lady. I have had so many mixed emotions with Lina, frustration, compassion, a desire to wring her neck , to hugging her for hours on end. I can truly say that the love I have for her is special, unique, and unending. The Lord has taught ( and is still teaching) me wonderful life lessons, but the most important is that love can fix anything.

2 comments:

Jeannine said...

Thanks for updating. I think of your family often. I am happy that Lina is doing well.

Susan said...

Lina is doing amazing because she is not only an AMAZING lil girl, but because she has the right family to help her blossom.

You are such an incredible mommy. I wish I was more like you....I will continue to take lessons from you MASSAH. :)

XOXOXO