Friday, July 11, 2008

no bed at the inn???

Lina got out of surgery at 4:15 and we didn't get into our room until 9:00. They had to clean the room, and then find a bed??? I still can' t figure out why they needed to locate a bed. Lina is doing great. She is drinking gatorade, and had some eggs this morning. So, maybe the Lord made us late yesterday so that-we would have the LAST room in the hospital and in the rush to find her a bed they failed to notice one of the "old" parent chairs in our room-I got to stretch out and actually got some sleep last night, I am so blessed! Mom and Dad are having a great time with the kids, and I am so thankful they are helping us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura,
Just a quick note to say hello and this is my firt time to your site! (got info from Lea) My prayers are with you, Lina, and of course your whole family! Keep smiling girl! :)

Kera

Susan said...

hey sweetie-glad you got an old chair and can get some sleep

tell Lena I said hello!
we are LOVIN san Fran...the weather is in the 60's at the beach--it's beyond fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

No bed?? weird... I miss you but I come up tomorrow!!! It'll be sooo fun!
Love,
Mary

Anonymous said...

glad everything is going well.
Keeping you in my prayers. I hope it's not raining there as much as it is in Bradenton
I love you all
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Laura our thoughts and prayers are with you and Lina, keep up your strength and stay strong in Gods word and promises for both you girls. I will be checking in to see how everything is going , love to you all and many prayers.....love, anne in boston!